Tuesday, February 23, 2010

18 Days To Go...

With just 18 days to go the excitement is definately starting to kick in! Pre-tour office strategizing and storytelling is on the up with everyone adding thier useful tips and hints to help me on my way. Pledges are also on the up with some great support being received. Im sure as the time gets closer people will start to get more involved. So to all of you out there who have made a contribution- THANK YOU- and to all of you still meaning to, go on, get involved and lets see where this can go...

Besides from this preparation is going well. I have my first road race this weekend which i am really looking forward to- will be good to get a few hours on the bike and prepare my bum for what it is getting itself into! Otherwise feeling pretty fit and healthy. With regular gym, running and boxing sessions throughout the week (as well as some cycling!) I am starting to finally feel ready for this challenge. Im also quite proud of the fact that in the last 6 weeks I have only indulged in a few glasses of wine just once- which, considering my age and environment I work in I think is an achievement in itself! I might just carry on with this post Argus too- after a few celebratory beers ofcourse!

Well thats it for now. Thanks again for all the amazing support- it is really appreciated by all involved.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment